Acronis True Image HD
Acronis® True Image™ HD Cloning Software
This software requires an activation code, included with the purchase of select OCZ SSDs (Vector 150/180, VT180, Radeon R7, Vertex 460/460A, and VX500). By downloading Acronis True Image you are accepting all terms and agreements for your Acronis True Image software license.
Download the corresponding version that comes with your SSD.
If your version of Acronis Cloning Software is not listed, please download the latest binary. For further assistance, please contact Tech Support.
|Version||Supported Operating Systems1||User Guide||License||Download|
|2016||Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Home Server® 2011||Guide||Agreement||2016 ACRONIS|
1 Acronis True Image supported operating systems can be found in the User Guide page 4 for the 2016 Version.
How to clone your HDD to SSD with Acronis® True Image™ HD Software
- Download and install the Acronis True Image HD Software
- Launch the Acronis software > enter the activation key when prompted
Note: Acronis True Image HD software activation key is only bundled with select OCZ SSDs and products.
- Select the “Tools and Utilities” tab > click “Clone Disk” > choose “Automatic (recommended)” for the clone mode
- Select the source disk (HDD) > click “Next” > select destination disk (SSD) > click “Next”
Note: If your destination disk is not free of data, you will be prompted with a pop-up window stating “The destination hard disk drive you have chosen contains some partitions that could contain useful data”.
- To confirm deletion of data in destination disk, click “OK”.
- Click “Proceed” in the cloning summary window to start the disk cloning process.
Note: Cloning a disk that contains an active operating system will require a system reboot after cloning is completed.